Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thing 4: More Flickr


So I went ahead and uploaded some new pictures and tried to use the Big Huge Labs tools. One of them wasn't very web page friendly (it was gigantic when it put all my pics together). But I love this one. I chose to use my nine year olds photo since I've been kind of obsessed with the new baby and Ben should get his "props". This was back in 2007 at the zoo. That day I got a call from my temp library job asking if I could come in. But hanging out with him was way more important!

This was my first time using anything like this and while it is kind of cool, I don't know what use it would be for my library except to show other people how they can do cool stuff too. :)

2 comments:

Sarah LeighAnn said...

Cute picture! I think the mashups and the Big Huge Labs tools would be good on fliers, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Can't wait to try something like this on my own! :0)